- Version: 2.30b1
- Entered-date: 1994-07-27
- Description: CU-SEEME is an experimental visual confrenceing system for the Internet that is being developed at Cornell U. This program acts as a server for CU-SEEME clients, reflecting the pictures sent by clients to all the other clients. Needed some fixing for Linux, which means that the orginal of this will NOT work w/ Linux without patching some of the code. The clients for this program only work on Mac's and PC's running windows. I know of no X clients unfortunately. It's a back-bone breaker! =) Any network equipped Linux box, Sun, or Sparc station plus others. Just about any unix really.
- ftp://mama.indstate.edu/linux/CUSEEME//reflect-2.30b1-LINUX.tar.z (75524)
- Keywords: network video reflector
- Author: email@example.com ( John Lynn)
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org ( John Lynn)
- Copying-policy: Freeware, can copy and freely distribute.
Up to Linux Software Map