- Version: 0.2
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: Temporary modifications to minicom 1.5B communication program. Temporary because a new version is due out shortly. These patches may end up integrated with it. Minicom resembles TELIX but comes with full source and runs under most Unices.
- Features:s: Dial dir, UUCP style lock files, stand-alone script interpreter, users' preferences, capture to file, and more.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/comm/minicom-1.5b.tgz (102400)
- Keywords: minicom patch colors macros temporary hacks kludges
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (will die (Miquel van Smoorenburg)
- Copying-policy: Copyright 1992,93 Michael K. Johnson (email@example.com) It may be distributed under the GNU Public License, version 2, and up.
Up to Linux Software Map