- Version: Tue Mar 14 21:02:58 EST 1995
- Entered-date: 1995-03-14
- Description: Patches to make the kernel cross compilable, even on hosts with different endianess. Taget host is i386. Apply the patches with "patch -p0 < diffs", and set CROSS_PREFIX in the top level Makefile.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/kernel/patches/misc/cross-32bit-diffs-1.2.0.gz (4483)
- Keywords: cross compilation endian
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Gerd Rausch) email@example.com (Chris Adams)
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Adams)
Up to Linux Software Map