- Version: 2.52
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: A linux port of the Dungeon game once distributed by DECUS. Originally written at MIT, this game is the predecessor to the famous series of Zork games by Infocom. It is roughly equivalent to Zorks I, II, and III combined. Full game solution is included in the package. Package includes two versions of the executable, one of which is statically collected in case of library conflicts.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/Incoming/dungeon252.tar.gz (224863)
- Keywords: game adventure infocom dungeon zork
- Author: email@example.com (Ported by Rick Slater)
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copying-policy: Infocom copyright: Software is copyable for personal use, and may not be sold. Source code is freely available.
Up to Linux Software Map