- Version: 0.0?
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: These are a few short patches (93 lines total) to get emacs' open-network-stream to work with term support. Handy for gopher mode, and/or my emacs World Wide Web client. Due to a 'bug' in term's connect_server routine where it calls exit() instead of return(), this will cause emacs to die a most hideous death if the term server is not running and open-network-stream is called.
- ftp://cs.indiana.edu/pub/linux/emacs19.term (2758)
- Keywords: emacs term
- Author: email@example.com (Richard M. Stallman)
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copying-policy: GNU Copyleft
Up to Linux Software Map