- Version: 0.1(BETA)
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: This is a 4k archive containing two programs that make it easy
to "rip", or grab Amiga-style modules from within any file.
Good for MS-DOS demos and other executables. Will recognize
Protracker, 6-Channel, 8-Channel, and Startrekker modules. As
of this release (May 10, 1994), the package is very much in its
infancy. Look for a better, user-friendly package with a
ncurses front-end that recognizes S3M's, etc. in the future. If
interested in joining this project, mail
- ftp://fish.share.net(126.96.36.199)/lrip.tar.gz (4096)
- Keywords: sound audio modules rippers
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Shepherd)
- Maintained-by: email@example.com
- Copying-policy: Copy all you want. Derivative works of this package are owned by their authors.
Up to Linux Software Map