- Version: 1.13
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: NENSCRIPT is a public domain version of the Adobe program ENSCRIPT. This program translates a text file into the format suitable for printing on a postscript printer. This program is a direct compilation of the version for 386BSD. The original source for the program may be obtained at any BSD archive site. Patched to include latin-1 and fractional sizes.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edupub/Linux/incoming/nenscript-1.13++.tar.z (49402)
- Keywords: enscript postscript source adobe printer nenscript
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Craig Southeren (c/o)
- Copying-policy: released by Computer Sciences of Australia into the public domain
Up to Linux Software Map