- Version: 107
- Entered-date: 1995-02-23
- Description: SML/NJ is an implementation of Standard ML by AT&T.
- read:sion 107 is a development release (read: beta version) for use by "brave souls" as they put it. Unpack the .tar.gz file from / and sml will appear in /usr/local/sml. (You'll need about 6 megs of disk space.) I got the sources from src.doc.ic.ac.uk in /computing/programing/languages/ml/sml/working. There's also some documentation there, but not much.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/devel/ml/smlnj107.tar.gz (1338602)
- Keywords: languages interpreters standard ML
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org (Russell Marks) [this binary package only]
- Copying-policy: Free but copyright
Up to Linux Software Map