- Version: 1.3 (new release)
- Entered-date: 1995-11-07
- Description: SafeDelete is a set of utilities which is meant to enhance the rm command. Files which are removed with the safedelete command can be recovered with the undelete command. Files can be undeleted using either a command line or full screen ncurses interface.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/shell/utils/safedelete-1.3.tar.gz (81k)
- Keywords: shell utility safedelete undelete rm
- Author: email@example.com (Jeff Renicker)
- Platforms: Linux with ncurses (Sys V curses, not BSD)
- Copying-policy: Freely redistributable. I just request that any modifications be forwarded to me for inclusion in future releases.
Up to Linux Software Map