- Version: 15APR85, Linux version 1.
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: A library that can convert english text into spoken words using a soundcard under Linux. ".au" files for all phonemes are supplied. A program is included that can "read files". This was originally a SUN program. A NeXT version was also available on the net. I merged them into a Linux version.
- ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/???????/speak-1.0.tar.gz (108121)
- Keywords: sound speach talk library english
- Maintained-by: hooft@EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
- Copying-policy: Free use, modification and redistribution only for non commercial purposes and with Copyright intact.
Up to Linux Software Map