- Version: 3.0 alpha 21
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: This is a MUD, MUCK, MOO, LPMUD, etc client. It provides buffered I/O and (optionally) split-screen interaction, as well as macro, auto-trigger, hiliting, and programming capabilities. This seems to be one of the more popular and powerful clients for the MU*s, though certainly not the only one. The recent addition of more programming constructs has made it a very nice tool. 200730 tf-3.0.tgz
- Keywords: client MUD MUCK MU*
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org -or- email@example.com. (Ken Keys)
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org -or- email@example.com.
- Copying-policy: see files in archive
Up to Linux Software Map