- Version: 0.5 ALPHA - 94.01.06
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: A screen saver for X11 (R4/5) based on modules. The user can choose individual modules or randomly-chosen combinations; xmss activates the selected module automatically based on input time- outs or by moving the pointer to user-specified "hotspots". This is an ALPHA release and xmss is still in development. A fairly radical change is already in the offing. On the other hand, I'm trying to stabilize the module interface early so that user-contributed modules make sense.
- Keywords: X11 screen saver xautolock xscreensaver xmss
- Author: email@example.com (Brandon S. Allbery)
- Maintained-by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copying-policy: GNU copyleft
Up to Linux Software Map