- Version: 1.5.5
- Entered-date: 1998-04-11
- Description: Remember that little non-game we all played as kids,
with pen and paper? We'd draw a happy little field full of happy little
people... then draw in a GI-Joe guy with a gatling gun who would mow
them all down with dotted-line fire... oh the humanity, such violent
little scribblings, the death, the destruction..
That, in a nutshell, is XEvil.
This version is a divergent version of XEvil (hence, "Mutant Strain")
based on XEvil 1.5.1e. The primary goal being to make a version of
XEvil which matches the quality of the best 2.0 version, but remains
GPL-licensed. The Mutant Strain is constantly changing. Check the
primary site for new versions.
is the original author of XEvil. I expect he does not really want to receive bug reports and such on this version.
- http: sure to try http://www.xevil.com for the 2.0 version of XEvil.)
- Keywords: game action X
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintained-by: email@example.com
- Platforms: X11, C++ compiler, Xpm libraries.
- Copying-policy: GPL
Up to Linux Software Map