- Version: 0.03 alpha
- Entered-date: 1996-01-01
- Description: cdiff takes two directories, and compares their contents. It detects unique files, and files of different modes, owenerships, time, etc.
- Keywords: color xterm keybuffer cursor blinking buffer keyboard
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Brandon S. Allbery)
- Maintained-by: email@example.com
- Platforms: developed under Linux, probably works on other platforms with littl desired, with the menu selections available to avoid compatibility problems. xterm binary and app-defaults and patches provided. This is a patch to the stock X11R5 xterm source, plus a binary built from the patched source. Undefining BSAHAX will produce a stock R5 xterm.
- Copying-policy: MIT X11R5 copyright
Up to Linux Software Map